Information for Presenters
All presenters should have received an email with their presentation reference number (poster number or presentation number). The numbering convention is as follows:
Session 1. Workshop 1
Session 1. Short Communication 1. Presentation 1
Session 1.Poster 1
If you have not received your number, or are unsure when you are presenting please email email@example.com
At VetEd2019, poster presenters will speak in front of an e-poster, and we will also have a dedicated room for printed posters.
Your e-poster presentation should last 3 minutes (you will be timed!), followed by 2 minutes of discussion time.
We therefore ask the following:
- Landscape, set your page to A2, for ease of printing (420 x 594). Please make sure there is a 4 cm2 space at the bottom right hand corner to display a timer during the e-presentation.
- Saved as a PDF
- Text and pictures of good quality for display in a large room
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org the PDF of your poster before 5pm (BST) 19th June 2019.
- Printed version of the e-poster, landscape A2
- Bring to the conference and hang in the dedicated poster room
- You may bring handouts which can be left with the posters
There are four presentations in each short communication session.
Each presenter will have 10 minutes to present their work, immediately followed by 5 minutes of discussion time. If there is time at the end of the session, there will be an opportunity for a general discussion regarding all four presentations.
We ask that you bring your presentation on a USB stick, and upload it to the computer in the session’s allocated room just before your session starts. After each session, all presentation files will be removed from the computer.
Please note that the computers at the conference centre will have a mix of Windows 7 and 10. Microsoft Office 2016 suite is run on all PCs.
Windows 7 and Powerpoint 2010.
Workshops are 75 minutes long and should focus on active participation. Flipcharts, pens and post-it notes will be available in the workshop rooms and if you require any further items that we can help with please contact us via email@example.com.